|home > berks county
Our Care Services Department is comprised of a dedicated team of case managers that is knowledgeable about the local social and health service systems. In addition, our case managers receive specialized training, through the Pennsylvania Case Management Coordination Project of the PA Department of Health, pertaining to HIV-related issues and resources.
The benefits of enrolling in our care services, for persons living with HIV, include:
- health care and service advocacy
- emotional and informational support
- linkage to services and resources that require case management authorization
- access to prevention tools and resources
- an opportunity to discuss HIV, and related issues, with a trusted confidant in an environment free from stigma.
For further information, or to enroll in our care services, call (610)375-6523, extension 122 or e-mail email@example.com.
All services are confidential and provided free of charge.